WELCOME TO OUR NEW SITE: tomymostalas.wordpress.com

You'll be automatically taken there in a second.. Change your bookmarks, thanks!

Wednesday 24 August 2016

THE FART GUYS - The Fart Guys (1998)

Review by: Andreas Georgi
Album assigned by: Franco Micale



This review was a breeze! No one had to pull my finger to do it. At first I was like the constipated composer – he was stuck on his last movement. Or the constipated accountant - he couldn’t budget! Listening to this album was like a breath of fresh air. Rip roaring fun. It’s a real gas! This album is like farting in an elevator – it’s wrong on so many levels. Then again, a crowded elevator always smells different to a midget.. I’m not one to wear my fart on my sleeve, but as they say, laugh and the world laughs with you; fart and they'll stop laughing. Confucius say, "Man who fart in church sit in own pew." Therefore, so as not to be selfish, I would like to share some spirited poetry:

A Belch is but a gust of wind
That cometh from the Heart,
But should it take a downward trend,
Turneth into a Fart

Beans, beans, the musical fruit
The more you eat, the more you toot

No comments:

Post a Comment